Frequently we hear from customers who have used ASIC/FPGA products for a long time and are notified by the manufacturer of the end of life (EOL) of those products that they are desperately in need of such EOL products for continued use. We at Solekia are here to help such customers. To satisfy various needs of such customers, by outsourcing from two (2) American fabless semiconductor vendors under our cooperative relationships, Solekia can offer fully pin-compatible replacements for ASICs/FPGAs, enabling such customers to continuously use necessary products. What is more, we can help customers achieve cost reductions by way of development and fabrication of new ASICs as fully pin-compatible replacements for high priced FPGAs.
- Replacement of ASIC/FPGAs which are discontinued or currently in use, with fully pin-compatible new parts;
- No re-design of the board layout with the fully pin-compatible parts
- Significant reduction of the required time and works on the customer side, from engineering works to the final test of prototype (in some cases such works are not necessary)
- Contribute to overall cost/expense saving programs
- Help reduce significantly electrical power consumption at customers
- Space saving by combining a plural number of FPGAs onto a single device
- Maintain the stable manufacturing support for a long time
Copyright (C) 2019 SOLEKIA Limited All Rights Reserved.